Welcome to MrsCummingsRx!Thanks for visiting! I am new to the blogosphere so I welcome all comments and critiques of my site! I am excited to share my "prescriptions" for a happy life with you. Take care!
Grab My Button!
- Cocktail Time! Ginger Lime-tini: Ginger, Lime, Vanilla Vodka...mmmm! http://wp.me/p17x1x-mi 6 years ago
- Make up a quick Wine Lover's gift with this Wine-O Corky Coasters tutorial! http://wp.me/p17x1x-m3 6 years ago
- Sun is shining in Seattle!! Time for some Pink Lychee Lemonade: http://wp.me/p17x1x-lR Enjoy! #cocktails #summer 6 years ago
- Ready for the weekend!? Check out my Lemon Vodka Passionade at OC2Seattle: http://bit.ly/lSV6YM #cocktails #friday 6 years ago
- It's my Friday!! Mixin up some Lychee Lemonade tonight...will post lata :) 6 years ago
- 56,010 prescriptions filled and counting
Tag Archives: Cocktail
Happy Friday!!! It’s sunny here in Seattle and I have the day off, yay! Wrote a little post for my girl Sarah over at OC2Seattle. This professional power-woman by day, moonlights as a food and travel blogger! I am honored … Continue reading
Happy weekend!! It went by too fast since I had to work on Saturday….but I can still enjoy what’s left, and so can you with this post 😉 Here’s my latest mix….I think it is elegantly delectable, and the surprising … Continue reading
Is it spring yet!? I think not…as I speed walked my dogs through the rain this afternoon 🙂 But nothing like a spring cocktail to dream of the sunny days to come! I discovered this EFFEN Cucumber Vodka on a … Continue reading
Time to celebrate February! Valentine’s projects and drinks, pink and red EVERYTHING 🙂 Here’s a sweet cocktail to try. I’m running out of the usuals so I’m branching out. I started looking at cocktail menus at local pubs and found … Continue reading
Oh back to blogging, how I’ve missed it! So glad to be back to creating cocktails and fun projects! This is a great little citrus cocktail to get you geared up for spring. Far I know, but the sun was … Continue reading
The cocktail queen is back, and I have been making some amazing drinks this part week….just need to get back in the habit of posting them 🙂 Found some lavender at one of my favorite local ice cream shops and … Continue reading