Welcome to MrsCummingsRx!Thanks for visiting! I am new to the blogosphere so I welcome all comments and critiques of my site! I am excited to share my "prescriptions" for a happy life with you. Take care!
Grab My Button!
- Cocktail Time! Ginger Lime-tini: Ginger, Lime, Vanilla Vodka...mmmm! http://wp.me/p17x1x-mi 6 years ago
- Make up a quick Wine Lover's gift with this Wine-O Corky Coasters tutorial! http://wp.me/p17x1x-m3 6 years ago
- Sun is shining in Seattle!! Time for some Pink Lychee Lemonade: http://wp.me/p17x1x-lR Enjoy! #cocktails #summer 6 years ago
- Ready for the weekend!? Check out my Lemon Vodka Passionade at OC2Seattle: http://bit.ly/lSV6YM #cocktails #friday 6 years ago
- It's my Friday!! Mixin up some Lychee Lemonade tonight...will post lata :) 6 years ago
- 55,192 prescriptions filled and counting
Category Archives: Cocktails
Time for a cocktail! This drink was inspired by one of my girls, who took off to Hawaii for a little post-grad vacay….. While I slaved away completing the last few days of my rotations, she was texting me delicious updates … Continue reading
Hola amigos!! I almost forgot about my favorite drinking holiday, Cinco de Mayo! Don’t worry…I said almost. Thought I would round up a few tequila favorites so you can hit the liquor store before your big fiesta! DON’T forget to … Continue reading
Hello Readers!! Good news, today my first guest blogger post was published!! Read my article Signature Wedding Cocktails at On the Go Bride. On the Go Bride is a bridal blog featuring all things wedding. The post features 2 signature … Continue reading
Oooooh time for a new cocktail! I’m excited to announce that I have added a new ingredient to my mixins….STARFRUIT!! This was provoked by one of my husband’s comments “You’re going to run out of fruits and there won’t be … Continue reading
Happy Easter everyone!! I’m google-ing ham recipes…hmm I might be in trouble 🙂 BUT I have plans for a little DIY cocktailing to distract from my hammy success or failure!! This is an awesome entertaining idea…perfect for summer-time parties and … Continue reading
Happy weekend!! It went by too fast since I had to work on Saturday….but I can still enjoy what’s left, and so can you with this post 😉 Here’s my latest mix….I think it is elegantly delectable, and the surprising … Continue reading