Welcome to MrsCummingsRx!Thanks for visiting! I am new to the blogosphere so I welcome all comments and critiques of my site! I am excited to share my "prescriptions" for a happy life with you. Take care!
Grab My Button!
- Cocktail Time! Ginger Lime-tini: Ginger, Lime, Vanilla Vodka...mmmm! http://wp.me/p17x1x-mi 6 years ago
- Make up a quick Wine Lover's gift with this Wine-O Corky Coasters tutorial! http://wp.me/p17x1x-m3 6 years ago
- Sun is shining in Seattle!! Time for some Pink Lychee Lemonade: http://wp.me/p17x1x-lR Enjoy! #cocktails #summer 6 years ago
- Ready for the weekend!? Check out my Lemon Vodka Passionade at OC2Seattle: http://bit.ly/lSV6YM #cocktails #friday 6 years ago
- It's my Friday!! Mixin up some Lychee Lemonade tonight...will post lata :) 6 years ago
- 55,654 prescriptions filled and counting
Author Archives: mrscummingsrx
Time for a cocktail! This drink was inspired by one of my girls, who took off to Hawaii for a little post-grad vacay….. While I slaved away completing the last few days of my rotations, she was texting me delicious updates … Continue reading
Hey There! Got to some week-night crafting last night, which never happens! But I’ve been dying to do something with all the corks that are piling up….so I threw together these adorable Wine-O Cork Coasters. We have a cork problem … Continue reading
Hello there! The sun is shining and it makes me want to start sippin on some lemonade! You can only drink so many vodka lemonades before you need something new and exciting in the mix 🙂 This drink is a variation of … Continue reading
Hello Readers! Busy weekend….we went to a wedding to celebrate the marriage of our friends “The Hubbards”. Anyways, didn’t leave much time for crafting (or cleaning for that matter….) but I did whip up this adorable necklace for the big … Continue reading
Happy Friday!!! It’s sunny here in Seattle and I have the day off, yay! Wrote a little post for my girl Sarah over at OC2Seattle. This professional power-woman by day, moonlights as a food and travel blogger! I am honored … Continue reading
It’s that time of year again….time to take our hats off to the grads! This year, I am one of those grads….FINALLY. I have been nothing but a student my whole life and now I’m moving on to be a … Continue reading
Hello there! Had a relaxing weekend brainstorming up some new drinks and projects 🙂 Now onto another week of wishing it was Friday….. I thought I would start the week by continuing my bloggy tutorials! My last tutorial was how to make a blog button, … Continue reading